Vue is the premiere solution for creating, animating, and rendering natural 3D environments, providing unrivaled natural scenery creation, precise artistic control, leading-edge performance.
E-on Software announced on the new features of the upcoming Vue 9. If case you missed it, here they are:
- EcoSystem 4: dramatically reduced flickering, optimized rendering and memory management for Dynamic EcoSystems, and more...
- Relighting: to instantly adjust the lighting of the scene after the render completes, lights can be turned on and off, colors can be changed, all in real-time!
- HDR Multi-Pass Rendering,
- HyperBlob Technology: convert HyperTextured MetaBlobs to polygon objects with user defined LOD - ideal for the creation of extremely rich and detailed rock formations,
- Improved Terrain Editor: new Decal and Smear brushes, automatic Terrain Retopology, Sculpting and Painting masks, Terrain Canvas extension, Contextual brushes, custom terrain brushes...
- Custom Interfaces: Create simplified high-level controls and access these controls directly from the material editor, the terrain editor or the object editors!
- Interactive Network Rendering,
- Auto Saving and Scene Snapshots: this unique and innovative technology automatically saves the scenes in the background, while working, without slowing the user down in his flow!
- And much more like Rocky Mountains fractals, Inverse Kinematics, Cloud Radiosity, Real-World units, Catmull-Clark subdivision, improved texture management, native Cocoa, new interface design, ...
The entire Vue 9 product line, including products for 3D Artists, and products for 3D Enthusiasts, is scheduled for release Q4 2010.
More information on the full Vue product line: www.eonsoftware.com/vue
© 2008 by Jordi R. Cardona. Link to this post without copying the text.If you liked this post, get updates of Hiperia3D News for FREE