Poser Pro 2010 is the last generation of Poser. In the past, Poser, the tool for rendering and animation, was divided into 2 branches. Poser Pro is the branch developed by Smith Micro, the owners of Content Paradise.
Poser Pro 2010 is the new, improved version, that was launched this year and is, in many aspects, superior to Poser 8, the other branch of the application, managed by another company.
Poser Pro 2010 has stunning features like:
- Autoconform on drag and drop. You just drag and drop a conforming clothing and it is adjusted to fit in the virtual woman or man.
- Rendering improvements like tone mapping, psd layer rendering, improved opengl real time preview of lights.
- Wardrobe wizard to fit existing clothing onto new figures.
- Full COLLADA import/export. As COLLADA is an important interchange format, this makes Poser Pro able to communicate and import with many graphical applications.
Includes a library and direct connection to Content Paradise to get the content you need.
- The internal library has a Content Management System: Find what you need in Poser's content library with keyword search, online search and metadata. Display previews, browse categories and drag and drop to scenes.
- Professional Animation: Animate by layers, combining them. Import motion capture data. Walkdesigner to create walk and run animations.
- Realistic 3D detail: Create photo real images with full ranges of intensity and color with High Dynamic Range Image (HDRI).
- Network render queue and background rendering, built on a 64-bit render engine for incredible speed and quality.
Poser Pro 2010 is considered the most easy to use version of Poser, and the most complete in features http://poser.smithmicro.com/comparison.html . The company has published some comparisons and it has many features that are not present on Poser 8. The ease of use and the interface improvements are also notorius.
© 2008 by Jordi R. Cardona. Link to this post without copying the text.If you liked this post, get updates of Hiperia3D News for FREE