You have few days left (through 08/31/2010) to get Bryce 7 Pro at DAZ with 45%Off. This means $55 or $39 if you are a member of DAZ Platinum Club.
New features in Bryce 7 Pro include these and others:
- Distant Light: Easily apply additional sunlight sources to your outdoor landscapes. Distant Lights interact with the Sky Lab effects of Clouds and Sky Color for a fully integrated second sun. Enjoy nearly unlimited brightness potential as well as the ability to apply gels.
- Parallel Light: Technology which profices users the ability to produce truly parallel lights like never before. Easily apply underwater caustic effects and other simulations using the True Parallel Lights.
- Light Dommes: Light Domes are light cluster configurations that provide an excellent source of Indirect Lighting and Ambient Occlusion. These lights are very good at representing the light output of the sky for outdoor landscapes, and can provide nice special effect lighting for that "other worldly" render you've been considering. Domes are also useful for Interiors and Architectural Designs. Bryce 7 Light Domes are optimized for faster rendering than traditional domes constructed of individual radial lights.
- 3D Fill Lights:
# Round Parallel
# Square Parallel
# Sphere Dome
# Cube Dome
# Sphere Fill
# Cube Fill
- Newly Designed True Ambience - Bryce 7 has a newly designed True Ambience feature, which is often treated as a radiosity simulation. Bryce 7 has improved the shading threshold, as well as included the ability to produce bump. Further, True Ambience is now much easier to use as the implementation has been greatly simplified. A new Boosted Light Feature has been added, allowing a user to adjust the number of ray bounces that occur during the True Ambience process, resulting in a new level of accuracy and beauty to the render output.
- IBL in Sky Lab: Use rendered skies as IBL light probe - Create IBL light probes from your favorite skies in almost any size and save them to the sky library. The light probes can be exported as LDRI or HDRI in different file formats and projections. The skies can even be exported as QT movies.
- Soft Shadows - IBL features a soft shadows control that works completely independant of other soft shadow settings. No matter how soft shadows are set for the sun or conventional light sources, this new control affects only the light cast by the light probe.
- New Instancing Lab: Create copies of objects using a single object's geometry. Create larger scenes than every before, using less memory and system resources.
- Displacement values have been added - Bryce 7 now has the ability to assign displacement on materials. This will add the ability to create even more realistic materials, by adding details through displacement.
- New Import & Export Options: FBX, COLLADA, DAZ Studio Bridge updated.
- Render speed improvements Show the render time in the lower left corner of the window
Bryce is an award winning, fun, feature-packed 3D modeling and animation package designed to allow new users to quickly create and render stunning 3D environments. Bryce combines exceptional power with an innovative interface for incredible ease of use. Add wildlife, people, props and more to your scenes via the DAZ Studio character plug-in in addition to terrain, water, sky, rocks, clouds, fog, vegetation, and architecture for which Bryce has long been the standard.
© 2008 by Jordi R. Cardona. Link to this post without copying the text.If you liked this post, get updates of Hiperia3D News for FREE