Altadyn is hosting a series of 3DXplorer free webinars of two types: business and technical. They'll be in two possible languages: English and French.
They will take place on Tuesday afternoon. English webinars will be held starting at 2:00 pm and 3:00 pm US Central Time. French webinars will be held at 2:00 pm and 3:00pm Central European Time. The technical ones will be 40-45 minutes long, and the business ones will be 30 minutes long.
These webinars are only for qualified users, so to enter you must be a serious developer, professional worldbuilder, or someone wanting to improve his/her business with 3D presence. You must fill a form, and Altadyn will select those who match the requirements.
To attend a free weminar, you must fill the form of this page:
These are the topics covered in the technical webinar:
- 3:00 Introduction
- 3:05 How to create a world using the 3DX library
- 3:20 Importing objects and scenes
- 3:30 Enabling avatars and other scene attributes
- 3:40 Q/A
- 2:00 Introduction
- 2:05 What is "Meet in 3D" and how is it related to Web 3.0
- 2:10 Business Opportunities and Target Markets
- 2:20 3DXplorer Promotional Bundles and Partner Opportunities
- 2:30 Q/A
Extended information of the webinars is available here.
© 2008 by Jordi R. Cardona. Link to this post without copying the text.If you liked this post, get updates of Hiperia3D News for FREE